You can sell memberships on Occasion by manually creating a unique membership code through the Coupon feature.
- Create a Listing for the purchase of memberships. When a membership is purchased online an email confirmation is sent to the business.
- Create a Coupon to serve as the membership online redemption mechanism.
- The Coupon name can be the person who bought the membership, the value, and the valid date. (i.g. John Smith, 15% off, Dec 2015)
- The Coupon code is what the customer will enter to redeem the value of the membership. Choose something unique but easy to remember (i.e. JSMITHDEC15)
- Set the valid date for the membership/coupon.
- Activate the membership for all relevant Listings.
- Email the Coupon code to the membership purchaser.