Delete a Room / Venue
You can easily delete a room or a venue that you no longer need from your Occasion account. Keep in mind that you can only delete venues that do not have any listings.
Step 1: Before deleting a venue, make sure there are no listings in that venue
- From your Occasion account, go to the "Listings" page.
- Jump to the venue and verify there are no "Active" listings under that venue. If there are active listings, you will need to move them to another venue first.
- Next, let's verify there are no "inactive" listings under that venue as well.
- Back on the "Listings" page again and next to the search bar, click the "Show Inactive Listings" button. If you find listings under the venue - follow step 2 above to move them to another venue.
Bulk moving of listings: If you have a large number of listings (active or inactive) - email us at help@getOccasion.com with information on which venue you want to remove and which new venue will have the listings.
Step 2: Delete the venue
- If there are no Listings for that venue, you will see a "Delete" button next to the venue name.
- Click that and you can delete the location.
Please note: Deleting a venue is permanent and unrecoverable.