Hide a Private Event From Your Public Calendar
Hiding a private event from your public calendar is a two step process.
Step 1: Mark the listing as "Private"
- Go to "Manage" > "Listings".
- Click on "Edit Listing" for the listing you are trying to hide from your public calendar.
- Click on the "Public" switch to the right of the listing title to change it to "Private".
Step 2: Hide private events from the view you are using on your website
- Go to "Marketing" > "Views"
- Click on "Edit View" for the view where you wan to hide the event.
- Click on the "Filter Options" tab.
- Check the "Hide private events" box.
Please note that marking a listing as "Private" will prevent it from being promoted through Occasion's automatic emails, Facebook Events and Google Events.