Offer At-Home Kits
What are At-Home Kits?
Listings that allow the customer to purchase materials ahead of time and the customer can do the activity on their own time and at their own location.
Note: This listing must not have any time slots as it isn't for an event that happens at a specific date and time - it's used solely to sell your products/materials online, and you would promote the listing by sharing the booking page link with your customers.
Things to Consider Before Setting Up:
- How you want to do deliveries, pick-up, shipping.
Some merchants prefer to offer pick-ups in their store or at their homes, while others prefer to do deliveries or ship the materials via the post office. It's up to you if you only want to offer one of all of these options.
- Whether you want to send your customers instructions on how to complete the activity.
Some merchants record video instructions while others include them on a sheet of paper with the kit. Use your creativity and decide on what works best for you.
How to Set Up an At-Home Kit:
- Create a new venue for At-Home listings. You can do that from the Listings page.
- Switch to the "Ideas" tab and search for "At-Home Kit" and click "Add To My Templates"
Note: If you don't see this template, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to "My Templates" tab and "Create Listing" from this template.
- Add title, description and image.
- Adjust the various product and pricing options on the right side of the form.
- The listing Preview link is the URL that your customers should use to purchase your kits. Share this URL with your customers on social media, through email campaigns and any other way you find useful.