Offer At-Home Experiences
You can now offer your customers At-Home Experiences - classes/workshops that your customers can sign-up for but instead of coming to your studio, they would attend over video conference.
- How you want to do deliveries, pick-up, shipping.
Some merchants prefer to offer pick-ups in their store or at their homes, while others prefer to do deliveries or ship the materials via the post office. It's up to you if you only want to offer one of all of these options.
- Which video conferencing tool you'd like to use.
There are a number of video conference tools available - Zoom, Google Hangouts and more.
- What hardware you might need so you can see your customers and show them what they need to do during the class.
We recommend you simply join the same video conference using two devices - your computer and your smartphone. You can them mute the audio on the computer and use your phone to point to the activity you'd like to show your customers.
Watch the video tutorial below for step-by-step instructions on how to set-up At-Home Experiences:
- Create new venue for At-Home listings. You can do that form the Listings page.
- Go to Services page and create a new At-Home Kit listing.
- Add title, description and image.
- Adjust the various product and pricing options on the right side of the form.
- Set-up video conference and add the link your customers should use to join the call in the Email Receipts tab.
- Add time slot(s). The listing will now be added to your public calendar and promoted through your standard sales channels.