Hiding Venues from Public Calendar
Rooms and Venues can be used for internal and/ or external organization.
- As a floating teacher at different venues, you want to have your events organized by venues both internally and externally, for customers to see where you are going.
- As large studio with multiple rooms, you want to organize your events into rooms internally, but may not want customers to see which room the event will be in.
Hiding Rooms and Venues from Public Calendars
In the instance where you want to only organize events into rooms or venues for internal purpose, follow the steps below:
- From your Occasion account, click on "Listings" from the main menu.
- Click "Edit Venue" button next to the venue you want to change.
- Look for the checkbox "Room is public" and make sure it is unchecked. Not checking this box will make the room private for internal use only.
- Make sure to "Save" changes as you exit.