One of the pre-formatted reports available in your account is the Sales Report.
- Login to your Occasion Account.
- Click on "Reports" from the top navigation.
- Click on "Sales Report" from the drop down.
Understand the data
Your sales report will look something like this:
|Period||Total Orders||Average Order||Total Sales||Amount Collected|
- How is Total Orders calculated?
- How is Average Order calculated?
- How is Gross Sales calculated?
- How is Total Amount Collected calculated?
- Total Amount Collected: Total of all payments collected via credit cards only across all orders (completed or cancelled).
Types of reports available
Change the type of report from the "Group by Month" button on the right side of the screen. Here are the different options:
- Weekly Sales Report
- Monthly Sales Report
- Yearly Sales Report
Export or print
You can easily export your report by clicking the "Export Sales Report" button on the right.
You can export the calendar to an Excel, CSV or PDF format. You can also print it by selecting the Print option.