Understanding Order Status
What do different Order and payment statuses mean?
- Reserved - Customer's spot is being held but the payment for the order is owed.
- Dropped - Customer's order was not completed successfully and their spot has been released.
- Cancelled - Customer's order was canceled and their spot has been released.
- Booked - Customer's order was completed.
Why is the status "Reserved" and what should I do next?
A "Reserved" order will held up to 2 hours until the system receives confirmation from the payment gateway that the payment was approved or declined. After which, the status will be automatically changed to "dropped".
If you are concerned about the issue, our recommendation is to "Cancel" the order and have the customer re-book.
Why do orders drop?
The Customer’s orders fail due to three primary reasons:
- Commonly, the credit card is declined because the customer does not have sufficient funds available or the issuer bank has a hold on their credit card.
- Second, the most common reason is when the customer accidentally skips over a required question. In this case, the customer is alerted to the missing answer.
- Rarely, it could be because the Visa/Mastercard network momentarily down.
What is the reason for dropped order?
To see why the order was dropped
- Once you have logged in, click “Settings" (a button that looks like a gear) in the upper-right corner.
- Click on "Manage Payment Gateway"
How can I solve this issue?
Most common ways to resolve this is to attempt the charge with a new credit card.
What if the customer's card is good to process?
If the customer’s bank confirms that their credit card is good to process, please contact your payment processing provider with the exact error message you or your customer is seeing.