Roster email will help you communicate with your customers who've booked a particular event. Some ways you can think about using this feature to your advantage:
- Pre-scheduled notification to a roster with specific information
- Pre-arrival checklist
- Post-arrival follow-up with customers
What does this feature do?
This feature allows you to schedule an email or send an immediate email to a roster of a specific event.
How can I use this feature?
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
- From your Occasion account, go to the "Calendar" page.
- Click on the Event you want to notify the roster
- Once the Event window opens, click the "Roster Action" button and select "Email Customers"
- Is there a way for to see, what I have I scheduled so far? - Yes, click "Manage" from top-menu, and select "Roster Emails". Here you will see a list of all emails sent or scheduled.
- Can I modify an email that's already scheduled? - You can delete and recreate the email. To delete the scheduled email, go to Manage > Roster Email and click the "Delete" button.
- Is there a report on the emails sent? - Yes, when you click "Show" next to the email from Manage > Roster Email - you will see a similar report like the one below.