Make a Listing Active or Inactive
Make a listing Inactive (Archive a listing)
There are two ways to do this.
If you need to make more than one inactive, this is the fastest way:
- Go to Listings and find the Listing(s) you wish to make inactive.
- Click on the green checkmark in the bottom right corner of the Listing and it will disappear from your view, not delete.
- If you want to find this Listing again, go to Listings > Filter for "Inactive" status and click "Apply".
- The Listing will pop up with a red x in the bottom right corner.
From inside the Listing itself:
- Click "Edit Listing"
- On the top-right corner of the listing, you will see a toggle switch. Click on the switch to make it “Inactive”
- The setting is auto-saved.
Make a listing Active
- Go to Listings.
- Under the Filter section, select "Inactive" status and click "Apply".
- Find the Inactive Listing by searching for the title.
- On the top-bottom corner of the Listing, click on the red x to make the Listing active again.
- The setting is auto-saved and the Listing will appear with a green check mark in the bottom right corner if you refresh the Listing page to show all active and most recently updated Listings.