Remove an event
In this video you'll learn how to:
Disable individual time slot(s). This allows to remove single time slots from recurring listings. This will ensure your listings remain on your backend calendar but are removed from the public view.
- From the "Calendars" section of your account, click on the time slot you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Disable" from the Time Slot section on the bottom left.
Deactivate entire listing(s). For recurring listings, this option will remove all occurrences. This will remove your listings from your backend calendar as well as the public view.
- From the "Calendars" section of your account, click on the event you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Edit" from the Listing section on the bottom right.
- Click the "Active" switch on the top of the page. It will change to a red "Inactive" switch indicating that the listing is now inactive.