See, Manage, Print and Email Your Roster
In this article, you'll learn how to see, manage, print, and email / communicate with your roster.
- What is a Roster?
- Text / Email the Roster
- Print a Roster
- Edit the Roster
- Create a custom Roster report
What is a Roster?
An event Roster is a list of everyone who is registered to attend the event. Your roster includes the following information:
- Customer Name: The name of the customer who booked the event.
- Guest Names: The name(s) of attendees coming to the event.
- Time Slot Notes: Any notes you have added to the event.
Email / Text the Roster
You can trigger a manual email or text message to the roster of an event prior to or after the event. This is great for sending a manual reminder message or for manually collecting post-event feedback.
- From your Calendars workspace click on the event that you'd like to see the roster for.
- You will see a list of all registered attendees in the "Roster" section of the pop-up window. To send them an email, click on the "Other" button and select "Email attendees" from the drop-down.
- Enter the subject and body of the email, and either send it immediately or schedule it for later delivery. Once sent all the attendees of the event will receive the email.
Print a Roster
To print a roster for an event from the Calendars workspace:
- Click on the event for which you want to print the roster.
- Click on "Get Roster".
- Give it a few seconds and your roster will be ready for printing.
An example PDF:
Edit the Roster
If you would like to edit the information that you see displayed on your roster, you can click on the "Other" button and you'll see an option to "Edit PDF Roster".
This will take you to Settings > Your Account >Business Preferences > Event Roster.
Create a custom Roster report
To create a custom roster report for an event from the "Calendars" page:
- Click on the event for which you want to create a custom report of the roster.
- Click on the "Other" button and select "View complete report" from the drop-down.
- This will take you to the "Orders" page for the event where you can further customize your report.