Add Google Analytics or Gtag.js
Track visitors, sessions, sales and other metrics in Google Analytics using Google Analytics or Tag Manager.
Please Note: This integration is only available on certain plans. For latest information on features and plans - please visit www.getOccasion.com/pricing
What can I track with Google Analytics or gtag.js?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Click Next step.
- Click Submit.
How do I integrate Google Analytics with my Occasion account?
Here is the process for setting up Google Analytics for your account:
- Once in your Google Analytics account, you will need to create a new “Web Property”. Please follow the directions outlined by Google to create a Web Property.
- Each Web Property in Google Analytics comes with a tracking code that looks like this: “UA-########” or “UA-########-#”. Here is where you can find your tracking code.
- Copy this tracking code and login to your Occasion account.
- Once you have logged in, click “Integrations" in the main menu.
- Scroll down to “Google Analytics”, and click on it.
- On the new page, click "Connect to Google Analytics" and paste the tracking code in the pop-up window.
- Click “Save Changes” to begin tracking your listings.
When using GTag.js, we only support Google products, such as Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform. We use the gtag.js implementation and you can find more information on https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/7582054?hl=en. This is not the same as Google Tag Manager