Add New Time Slots - Set the Start and End Times of an Event
There are three types of Time Slots that can be added to a Listing:
- Individual Time Slot: best for one time events and events that don't happen on a set schedule.
- Repeating Time Slot: best for events that have a set recurrence schedule (i.e. Art class that happens at 10am on the first Friday of the month, or a private party that can be booked at 5pm every weekday).
- Series/Sessions Dates and Times: only available for the Series/Sessions listing type, and used to set a number of time slots that would all be purchased at the same time for each registration.
To add new time slots either
- From the listing editor for the listing you'd like to add the time slot for, click on the "Time Slots" tab and select the "Add New Time Slot" button (for a Series/Session type listing, the tab will be called "Dates and Times"), or:
- From the Calendars page, click on "Add Time Slot" near the left top of the page and select the listing you'd like to add a time slot for.
Add Individual (non-repeating) Time Slots
- Select the event date.
- Select the start and end times for the event.
- Click "Save".
Add Repeating Time Slots
- Select the date of the next recurrence of this event.
- Select the start and end times for that date.
- Click on the "Repeats" box and set the recurrence schedule.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any additional recurring time slots you'd like to add to this listing.
Add Series/Sessions Dates and Times
- From the "Dates and Times" tab choose the number of sessions that will be included in the registration and set the repeating schedule (i.e. Daily, Weekly on Mondays, etc).
- Select the date of the first session in the series.
- Select the start and end time for the first date.
- Click on "Generate Dates", and ensure that the dates and times generated are accurate.