Edit a schedule (repeating Time Slot)
Learn how to edit an ongoing schedule for repeating Time Slots on Occasion. This is handy in situations when you have to shut the facility down for a few months.
Let's assume this to get started:
- We offer 12pm to 2pm every day of the week starting January 1.
- Now, we need to pause bookings for the months of June and July.
This is a two-step process:
- First, we will end the original schedule starting January 1 to end of May 31.
- Then, we will create another schedule starting August 1.
Set the end date on the original schedule
- From the Calendar, go to May 31 and click on the Time Slot. This will open up a pop-up window.
- From the pop-up window, click on the "Edit Time Slot" button.
- Look for the section "Repeats Until" and set the end date. In this example, we will set it to May 31, 2016.
- Next, select the option to effect this change for "this and all future time slots".
- Click "Update" button. This will end the original schedule to May 31.
Create a new schedule
To create a new schedule, you will need to create a new repeating Time Slot.