Create and Add a Waiver or a Policy Question
You may want to require your customer to agree to a waiver or a cancellation and refund policy before they are allowed to register for a class. This is exactly what you are able to do with Occasion's "Waiver" question.
To add a waiver field to your listing, go to your Listings and click "Edit" on the preferred listing. You can use the "search" bar to find the correct listing.
- On the right side of the listing editor, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Add Question".
- Select "Waiver Field (with checkbox)"
- In the "Title" field, enter the text you require your customer to agree to. For example, "I agree to the terms and conditions."
- In the "Waiver Content" field, copy and paste your policy text. If you need some ideas, we have some sample policies you can use listed here.
Please note: This content can be formatted using HTML.
- Click "Save" and the waiver will be added to your event.
- To check on how this looks, you can view the booking page by clicking on "Preview" in the top right corner of the listing editor.