Accept online payments (video)
In this video you'll learn the steps necessary to link your Occasion account to a payment gateway so you can accept online payments! We'll also show you how to do a test transaction and issue a refund.
- Click on the gear icon from the top navigation.
- Click on "Manage Payment Gateway".
- Select the payment processor you use and go through the set-up process.
- Once you have connected to your payment gateway, do a Test Transaction. This will charge your credit card $2 and you will issue yourself a refund in the next step.
- To cancel the order and issue a refund click on the "Orders" tab at the top navigation.
- Click on "Edit Order" for the successful test transaction.
- Click on "Cancel Order". This will cancel the order and remove the person from roster for the class.
- Now click on "Issue Refund", and choose the refund method from the drop down. Once you've made a selection, choose the amount you'd like to refund and click on the "Finalize" button.