How to do a Test Transaction
In this article, you'll learn the steps necessary to link your Occasion Workspace to a payment gateway so you can accept online payments! We'll also show you how to do a test transaction and issue a refund.
Learn how to set up the Payment Gateway here.
- Once you have connected to your payment gateway, do a Test Transaction. This will charge your credit card $2 and you will issue yourself a refund in the next step.
- To cancel the order and issue a refund click on the "Reports" tab on the left floating navigational bar.
- Click on "Orders"
- Select "Edit Order" for the successful test transaction.
- Scroll down to Transactions and click on "Cancel Order". This will cancel the order and remove the person from the roster for the class.
- Now click on "Issue Refund", and choose the refund method from the drop-down. Once you've made a selection, choose the amount you'd like to refund and click on the "Finalize" button.