Take an order in person or over the phone (video)
There are two types of orders that can be placed in-person or over the phone. We call these Quickorders.
Quickorder for Events
In this video you'll learn how to submit an order on behalf of a customer.
This can be done up until the end of the event you are registering a customer for, but not after the event has finished.
- From the "Calendars" section of your account click on the event you'd like to register a customer for.
- Click on "Quick Order".
- Complete the form on the right with your customer's information.
- From the "Payment Type" section at the bottom of the form choose "In-store" if your customer is paying cash or select "Credit Card" to enter their credit card information.
Quickorder for Gift Card Listings
In this section, you'll learn how to create a cash or credit card order for the customer on the backend, whether it's in-person or over the phone.
- Go to Reports > Gift Cards
- Click "Create New Gift Card Listing". This is a drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate Gift Card Listing.
- The page will redirect to be able to enter the customer's information for an order paid in cash or credit card.
- Fill in the information with the customer's help.
- Select "In-Store" for Cash options and "Credit Card" for credit payment.