Cancel an order and issue a refund (video)
In this video you'll learn how to cancel an order and/or issue a full or partial refund:
- From the top navigation click on "Orders".
- Find the order you'd like to cancel/refund and click on "Edit Order".
- To cancel the order, click on the red "Cancel Order" button. This will release the spots booked as part of this order for other people to register.
- Note: If you cancel an order, the balance due will zero out.
- To issue a refund, click on the orange "Issue Refund" button. You will be given the option to choose a refund method - back to the original source of the payment or account credit. Once you make your selection, enter the amount you wish to refund and click on the "Finalize Refund" button.
For more detailed instructions check out this support article.
In this video, you'll learn how to revert a refund:
Example: Say the customer cancels the order. You, as the user, provides them with an account credit, but the customer then wants a full refund to their credit card instead. You can now easily revert the original refund.
For more detailed instructions and limitations check out this support article.