Track Page Views and Conversions with Facebook Pixel Tracking
Occasion allows you to track conversions and page views with the Facebook Pixel, so that you can accurately measure the effectiveness of your ads in getting customers to purchase your events. Please note that you will need to have working knowledge of Facebook Pixel and Facebook Advertising in order to successfully track conversions using the Facebook Pixel.
What you need?
- Campaign Name
- Pixel Identifier
What does integrating Facebook Pixel with Occasion allow you to track?
- Page views
- Purchase events (with the value of the purchase as well as currency)
To add your Facebook Pixel to your Occasion account:
- Login to your Occasion account and select "Facebook Ads" under "Marketing".
- Click "Connect Facebook Campaign" button at the bottom left.
- In the pop-up, you will be asked for two pieces of information.
- Give the tracking campaign a name. To obtain the other piece of information, follow the steps below.
- Log into Facebook and visit the Facebook ad manager: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager.
- Click the "Ads Manager" drop down and then click "Pixels".
- This will take you to the events manager page, from which you'll be able to find the Facebook Pixel section if you've already created a Pixel. (If you haven't created a pixel already, please do so now).
- Copy the Pixel ID and paste it into the pop-up window within your Occasion account.