Create RSVP for Guests of a Private Event
In this article, we will show you how you can create an RSVP for guests for a private event. Using this event type, you can have guests individually RSVP and pay if they are attending a private event like a corporate team building event or a bachelorette private party.
Here's how you will set-up the RSVP event:
In this example, we will assume that you have the following scenario: You want individual guests of a private event to pay $30 per person and provide their names when signing up for "Acme's Team Building Event".
- After logging into your Occasion account, click on "Settings" in top right navigation.
- Under Settings, go to "Service templates" page.
- Click on Add New Service and select the Individual / Recurring option.
- Once you have that in your list of services please click on Edit for the Individual / Recurring and do the following
- Change the title to "RSVP for a Private Party"
- Mark it as Private by selecting the Public switch.
- Go back to the Service templates page and click on "Create Listing" below the "RSVP for a Private Party" template.
- If you don't see this template, click on "Add Service" button at the top-right and select "RSVP" template.
- Go to the "Basic" tab and in the title, enter "Acme's Team Building Event".
- Go to the "Timeslot" tab and add the event date/time.
- Go to the "Availability" tab and make sure to also adjust the availability so you do not over-book.
- Go to "Pricing" tab and click "Add Question".
- From the pop-up, select "Attendee Pricing".
- In the title, enter "Select Number of Guests".
- Enter the price as "$30"
- Save the change.
- Now, go to the "People" tab in the event editor.
- Check the "First Name" and "Last Name" box and click "Save".