Link Your Facebook Call-To-Action Button to Your Occasion Calendar
Facebook allows you to create great "Call-to-Action" button for your business Facebook page. This call to action shows up on any device - whether it is desktop, laptop, tablets or phones, allowing you to sell anywhere, everywhere.
In this article, you will learn how to create a Facebook Button and linking it to your Occasion Calendar. Here's how you can do that.
- Go to your Facebook Business Page
- Just below your "Cover" image, on the right, you will see "Add a Button" in blue. Click that.
- Select "Book with you" and then, select - "Book Now" and click "Next".
- In Step 2, select "Link to Website" - paste the link to your calendar here.
- If you have a link to your "Calendar" on your website, paste that link here.
- Otherwise, copy your Occasion Calendar URL by going to "Marketing > Views".
- Click "Save" and then, "Finish" to save changes.