Collect Donations on your experiences
Occasion allows you to collect an optional donation amount from your customers at the time of their booking.
This is a new feature and currently, limited in functionality. Here's what you can achieve with it.
- Allow customers to select a pre-determined amount of donation from a dropdown, not a percentage based on order total.
To add "Donation" dropdown to your listings:
- After logging into your Occasion account, go to the "Listings" page - https://app.getoccasion.com/services#/listing
- Click on "Edit Listing" next to the listing on which you want to add this feature.
- On the right panel, scroll down and click "Add Question".
- Select "Dropdown", and then "Pricing Question".
- Give it a title "Select an amount to donate" for example.
- Do not check any of the boxes and move down to the "options" area.
- Enter your Options and Amounts associated.
- Click "Save" to add this dropdown to your listing.
- To see how this works, you can click on the "Preview" button in the top right corner of the listing editor to view the booking page. The customer will be charged this amount when they make a selection and checkout.