Ad Tracking for TikTok
Occasion allows you to track return on your ad spending on TikTok with the TikTok pixel, so that you can accurately measure the effectiveness of your ads in getting customers to purchase your events. Please note that you will need to have working knowledge of TikTok Pixel and TikTok Advertising in order to successfully track conversions using the TikTok Pixel.
What you need?
- TikTok Pixel (learn how to generate a TikTok Pixel)
What does integrating TikTok Pixel with Occasion allow you to track?
- Purchase events (with the value of the purchase as well as currency)
To add your TikTok Pixel to your Occasion account:
- Login to your Occasion account, click on Settings (top-right), then Account Settings.
- In the left panel, click on "Marketing Channels" and scroll down to find the "Ad Tracking and Analytics" section."
- Scroll down and look for "Track ROI on your TikTok Ads" section.
- Turn the switch "On"
- Paste your TikTok Pixel Identifier here, and make sure to save your settings by clicking "Save Changes" at the top-right of the page.