Track revenue from bulk Coupons
If you entered an amount in the "Revenue from Voucher" field when you created your bulk Coupons, you can track your revenue from a specific Coupon/voucher. First, here are some definitions:
- Cash Value: This is what the customer pays to buy a daily deal voucher.
- Discount Value: This is what the voucher is worth at the time of redemption.
- Revenue Collected: This is what the business makes in revenue when a voucher is redeemed.
Example: If a customer buys a Groupon voucher worth $50 for $25, and on every voucher the business makes $15, below will be the breakdown.
- Cash Value: $25
- Discount Value: $50
- Revenue Collected: $15
To view your revenue reports:
- Login to your Occasion account
- Click on “Orders” from the top menu navigation, or click on "Looking up an Order" from the middle of the dashboard page.
- To view the revenue column in the report, click on "Columns" on the top-right corner and select "Price + Voucher". This column will show you the revenue you collected on the order; any cash/ credit card payment + revenue from a voucher.