Create and manage an Announcement
An "Announcement" is an un-bookable entry on your calendar. An example of it:
- "Happy Thanksgiving"
- "Closed for Christmas"
- "Open All Day"
To create announcements
- Go to Settings > Templates page in your right top-menu.
- Go to the "Ideas" tab.
- You should see a template titled "Closed for Holiday. Click "Add to My Templates".
- Go back to the "My Templates" Tab and Click "Create Listing" button.
- Under the "Basic" tab on the left - enter a Title and Description for this Announcement. For example, Happy Thanksgiving and We are closed for Thanksgiving.
- Go to the "Images" tab and upload an image that best highlights this announcement on your calendar to your customers.
- Go to the "Timeslot" tab and create a schedule or an announcement date.
- You can skip the rest of the tabs. Your announcement has been successfully created.
To make changes to an already created announcement
- Go to the Calendars page, and click on the announcement
- To edit the title of the announcement click on Edit listing and make the change.
- To edit the time slot, click on Edit time slot and make your change.
- To delete the announcement click on Delete time slot and it will be taken off your calendar.
Please note: If you try to find the Announcement in the Listings page you will have to click on Show Inactive Listings, as announcements are inactive listings by design.