Create and manage an Announcement
An "Announcement" is an un-bookable entry on your calendar. An example of it:
- "Happy Thanksgiving"
- "Closed for Christmas"
- "Open All Day"
Note: This feature is under active development and you should expect this functionality to improve in the future.
To create announcements
- Go to "Services" page in your top-menu.
- You should see a service template titled "Announcements" - if you do not see the template, click "New Service" button and select "Announcement" template from the list.
- On the "Services" page, find the "Announcements" template, and click "Create Listing" button
- Under the "Basic" tab on the left - enter a Title and Description for this Announcement. For example, Happy Thanksgiving and We are closed for Thanksgiving.
- Go to the "Images" tab and upload an image that best highlights this announcement on your calendar to your customers.
- Go to the "Timeslot" tab and create a schedule or an announcement date.
- You can skip the rest of the tabs. Your announcement has been successfully created.
To make changes to an already created announcement
- Go to the Calendars page, and click on the announcement
- To edit the title of the announcement click on Edit listing and make the change.
- To edit the time slot, click on Edit time slot and make your change.
- To delete the announcement click on Delete time slot and it will be taken off your calendar.