Create and Customize Your Occasion Views / Public Calendars (Video)
How to create a new Calendar for your website from the Settings > Website Calendars.
Creating a new Calendar for your listings is fast and easy.
- From the top navigation go to Settings > Website Calendars.
- To create a new Calendar, click the blue "Create New View" button in the top-right corner on the left panel.
- Give your new Calendar, an easy to remember name like "Kids Classes". This title will only be viewable on the backend for management purposes, so your customers will not see it on your calendar.
- Select a Layout for your Calendar that best suits your design needs. There are six beautiful layouts to choose from. You can preview the designs before saving changes by selecting "Desktop View" or "Mobile View".
- Customize the colors and wording for your Open Events, Closed Events, Announcements and Sold Out Events by selecting the color palette and changing terms to whatever you'd like to reflect your brand.
- You can also set default filters (like keyword search and venue filter) on your new Calendar. Here's more information on how filtering works on Calendars.
- Once complete, go ahead and save changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button.