Create and Customize Your Occasion Views / Public Calendars (Video)
In this video you'll learn how to create a new Calendar for your website from the Settings > Website Calendar / Website Setup page.
Creating a new Calendar for your listings is fast and easy.
- From the top navigation go to Settings > Website Calendars / Website Setup
- To create a new Calendar, click the blue "Create New View" button in the top-right corner on the left panel.
- Give your new Calendar, an easy to remember name like "Kids Classes".
- Select a Layout for your Calendar that best suits your design needs. There are six beautiful layouts to choose from.
- Customize the colors for your Open Events, Closed Events, Announcements and Sold Out Events
- You can also set default filters (like keyword search and venue filter) on your new Calendar. Here's more information on how filtering works on Calendars.
- You can also adjust default Settings on your Calendar. Here's more information on various Settings and how to take advantage of them.
- Once complete, go ahead and save changes by clicking the "Update View" button.