Occasion's industry leading calendar is a great way to publish listings on your website and on your Facebook page. The Calendar page is the central place of your Occasion user interface. Navigate to it by selecting the " Calendars" option from the top navigation.
One Calendar is automatically created for each account and is available under Marketing > Views.
To add more calendars, follow the steps below:
- From your Occasion account, click on "Marketing" then, select "Views".
- Click the "Create New View" button.
- Give it a name and select a template.
- Save changes to create new view.
- After logging into your account, Click "Calendars" in the top navigation.
- Click on the "Share Your Calendar" button.
- Click the "Preview" button. This will open a new page with your calendar only.
- Select the "Month" or "Agenda" view.
- Click the "Print" button all the way to the right.
- Choose between "Text Only" or "Text And Images" layout for your print out.
- Adjust your print settings and then, print your calendar.
Calendar filtering options
You can filter your Calendar in multiple ways.
After logging into your account, click " Calendars" in the top navigation.
- Calendar vs. List: From the "View Type" section on the left side of the screen, select "Calendar" or "List" .
- Calendar: Shows your full calendar.
- List: Shows a list of all of your Time Slots.
- Venue Filtering: From the "Filter By" section, select the Venue you'd like to see.
- All Listings vs. Booked: From the middle of the screen, select "All" or "Booked".
- All: Shows all Time Slots.
- Booked: Shows booked Time Slots only.
- Day/Week/Month Format: From the right side of the screen easily toggle between a Day, Week and Month view for your calendar.
- Private vs. Public: You can now filter for All/ Private / Public events on your calendar. If you wish to see only "Public" events, click the "Public" button. To set events as Private or Public, here's an article for you.
Understanding your Calendar
- Past Listings: Listings in the past appear in a slightly faded tile color. Any images associated with the past Listings will also be hidden from the Calendar to focus your customer's attention on what is upcoming.
- Current Listings: Listings available for sale are fully highlighted on the calendar. Customers can click anywhere on the listing title to get to the checkout page in just one click.
- Sold-out Listings: Listings that are sold out appear slightly faded with images on the Calendar. The Listings also show the "Sold Out" status on the Listing title.
- Repeating Listings: Listings that have repeating Time Slots, will show as a repeated listing on the calendar for all days that it repeats for.
- Desktop View: When viewing a Calendar from a desktop your customer will see the traditional grid-style Calendar
- Mobile View: When viewing a Calendar from a mobile device your customer will see your Listings in our Stack view.