Create a Public Calendar Using the Modern Calendar Template
To create your new public calendar using the Modern Calendar template go to Settings > Public Views and click on the Create New View button
Then follow the steps below to customize the view:
- From the View Fields give the view a name, and select the Modern Calendar template.
- From the "Color Fields" you can make further (optional) adjustments on what you'd like to show on the view and how you'd like it to appear.
- Choose Primary color. This is your brand color.
- Select whether you'd like your view to show as a calendar or a list by default. If viewing the public view on a larger screen your customers will always see the option of switching between the two (on mobile the view will always default to list for the best user experience).
- You can optionally make additional selections - hide images for future events, show images for past events, hide sold out listings, show venue address.
- Select the scope of the view - Listings or Time slots.
- Choosing "Time slots" will show each time slot as a separate event (recommended for the calendar view type).
- Choosing "Products" will show each listing just once, event if it has multiple time slots (recommended for the list view type).
- Click on "Create View"
Once you have created your view it will look like this when seen by your customers:
Calendar view type
If the selected View Type is List, there are 4 List Layouts available: Large, Condensed, Column, and Mini.
List view type > Large list layout
List view type > Condensed list layout
List view type > Column list layout
List view type > Mini list layout